Customer Experience is King and Content is Queen
If B2B marketers or salespeople need to educate their customers about their products (most of the time, it’s complicated), we need “something” to show them “why” the products matter, “what” do the products do, and “how” to use them.
B2B Content Marketing Training
To explain or show you need content, which comes in various forms such as blog, videos, infographics, podcasts, and even AR/VR (augmented reality and virtual reality). Without content, there would be no internet!
Content Marketing Strategy and Implementation
You can’t do B2B marketing without content. However, the biggest challenge is to demonstrate the ROI of content or its impact on sales. The truth is that you CAN’T demonstrate content’s ROI all by itself. You need to measure it as a function of communications channels.
Content Marketing Planning
Like customer experience, content marketing is all about details from SEO-optimized titles, design layout, image selection, and crisp writing, to strong close-to-action. Every detail matters.
Creative design and storytelling are important, but the key is a process, workflows, platforms, and a good understanding of your customer’s point of view.
Content marketing in the digital world requires you to connect all the dots in earned, owned, and paid media to deliver the customer experience you envision.
How to Scale Your Content Marketing Program
- Identify marketing objectives and key results
- Identify content’s role in the context of marketing objectives and metrics
- Understand content in relation to SEO and keyword search
- Conduct content audits by products, personas, segments, languages, etc.
- Map content to customer journey by personas, by products, and by industries
- Recommend new and refresh existing content
- Create an editorial schedule
- Use content platforms to manage workflows
- Use syndication platforms to publish content
- Integrate content performance with content management libraries and analytics tools
- Monitor, monitor, and monitor
B2B Strategic Planning Services
It’s not about talking; it’s about doing
When we provide content marketing planning consulting to our customers, we are in the trenches with them to get things done. #getitdone
Check out Pam’s blogs, podcasts, and videos
Pam’s B2B Marketing and More podcast and YouTube channel keep you informed on marketing, sales trends and templates you can use to make your job easier.
It’s time to align sales and marketing
Let Pam motivate your sales and marketing teams. Pam is a top-ranked strategic planning Speaker, Author, Trainer, and Consultant. She can help your company reach new heights.
Deepen sales and marketing know-how
Pam will lead, facilitate, and show how to integrate your teams and develop a blueprint to move the teams forward to achieve your organization’s business goals.
“Pam understands the many intricacies involved in sales and marketing. She finds common ground between the two groups, and helps forge deep collaboration.
VP of Global Marketing