A big hello from Portland, Oregon. Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More. I’m your host Pam Didner. I’m a B2B marketer through and through, and I know that our work can be complex. Today, I’m doing a solo episode, and I want to answer one specific question from one of my community members: “How do I put a content marketing plan together?”
In this episode:
- What is content marketing?
- What are the different types of content?
- Why should businesses care about content marketing?
- What is the purpose of the content marketing plan?
- How to build the winning content marketing plan?
- What are some of the critical elements you need to incorporate into a successful content marketing plan?
- What are the benefits of content in addition to monetization, growing revenue, and gaining followers?
- How can businesses decide which content they should create?
- Ten questions any content marketing plan should answer.
Quotes from the episode:
“There are many benefits of content. One of them is that you control the narrative. You have total control over what you say, when and how. Also, use content to showcase your thought leadership, optimize for search and increase inbound traffic.”
“Content marketing in the digital world is complicated and messy. Just acknowledge that. Knowing how to put the plan together is a core capability that you need to think strategically and connect different thoughts.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about the content marketing plan, check out some of my previous podcast episodes and blog posts.