Leave your audience inspired
Pam Didner knows how important engaging, insightful and memorable keynote speakers are – how they make or break your event. Armed with a decade of experience on stage and in the corporate world, Pam will invigorate your sales and marketing events.
Keynote Speaking Topics
Pam can speak about current and future tech trends and a wide array of B2B sales, marketing, and organizational management topics. Here is a short list of topics. Contact her for your topical needs. She can speak about a wide array of topics.
Stop Ignoring These 3 (or 5) Digital Trends
If you think trends aren’t important to your B2B marketing strategy, think again. During this fun (and funny) keynote, Pam shares 3 (or 5) trends that B2B marketers need to pay attention to in the next several years.
Walk away understanding:
- Why customer behavior is changing
- The rapidly changing trends and fads that will help
you stay ahead of the game
- How we consume content and how we need to
AI: Technology’s Invisible Hand
Today, artificial intelligence (AI) affects our daily routine – and we don’t even think twice! From Google Search anticipating your next move to your dependence on GPS, AI is here to stay; we’ll discuss how it’s transforming sales and marketing professions, as well as what the future holds.
After this keynote, you’ll be able to:
- Better understand how AI impacts the sales and marketing landscape
- Connect the dots between AI and your job
- Identify key actions and ideas to kick off initiatives with your teams
- Identify potential AI initiatives that can impact each specific stage of buyer engagement
Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Embrace the Uncertain Future
With supply-chain disruption, inflation, budget cuts, and high turnover, many companies are facing multiple internal and external threats in the uncertain future. It’s no longer business as usual. It’s time for sales and marketing to take a hard look at how they operate. Business is won or lost based on the decisions you make during a downturn.
After this keynote, you’ll:
- Understand the 5 trends that you need to know to prepare for an uncertain future
- Comprehend key actions that you can take to easily adapt to new realities
- Identify necessary process changes to drive important discussions with your team when faced with a situation you can’t control
Sales & Marketing Missing Links You Must Address
In the past, sales and marketing might’ve been at odds with different goals and priorities. But now, sales must be supported by marketing in the digital era. A successful and symbiotic relationship between sales and marketing is crucial to deliver a seamless customer experience (CX) to prospects and existing customers. #teamwork
The major takeaways from this session include:
- How marketing elements and programs can be a successful part of the sales process
- How to integrate sales and marketing through account-based marketing
- When and how to align your content marketing with sales needs at the forefront
- When and how to customize content for account-based marketing (ABM)
- How to map content to sales stages
Think Big and Act Small: Integrate Strategies and Tactics to Get Things Done
Many companies struggle to implement strategic imperatives across companies. How do you educate your management staff and employees to think small, yet have the ability to act on baby steps to achieve the bigger business goals?
After this keynote, you’ll be able to:
- Identify gaps between strategic planning and implementations
- Educate employees to think strategically and act tactically
- Monitor the progress of initiatives over time
Session & Workshop Topics
In addition to providing sales and marketing-related training and workshops, Pam also leads and facilitates corporate strategy retreats, annual planning days and works with international teams to drive consensus and develop common goals.
7 Easy Steps to Create a Solid Marketing Strategy
If you already have a marketing plan template, GREAT! If you don’t, well, now is the time to create one. Pam will show you how. Attend this workshop and score a planning template you can customize to fit your company’s needs, or use it to refine your existing plan. So easy!
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Apply Pam’s planning template to your business and strategy
- Identify the objectives and audience for your marketing plan
- Determine the elements to include in your marketing plan
- Create a revised template for your plan to better align with your team
A Messaging Framework That Resonates
“How much budget do I have run campaigns?” and “How do we position our products and services?” might be the two most asked questions by your marketing team. Wouldn’t it be great to apply a simple process to help you rationalize your value propositions across product/service lines and bring clarity to your sales and marketing teams?
After this session, you will be able to:
- Decode product features and benefits to execute a successful framework
- Comprehend the benefits of a messaging framework
- Understand the steps needed to create value propositions
- Map product features and benefits to customers’ pain points and challenges
It's Time to Create a Global Content Marketing Plan
Content marketing is challenging enough for one country. But what if you want to scale your content marketing efforts across the world? It can be overwhelming and extremely difficult to get started. In her popular book, Global Content Marketing, Pam Didner shows marketing teams how to scale content globally (from a client’s perspective) with a proven process and framework.
- Plan: Set up strategy before execution
- Produce: Create content that matters
- Promote: Distribute content in the digital era
- Perfect: Measure and optimize to drive maximum impact
She’ll also provide examples and best practices so you can further connect the dots.
In this session, attendees will:
- Create a scalable global content marketing plan and learn the dos and don’ts of scaling content internationally
- Implement collaboration and a solid communications process between headquarters and regions
- Draw ideas from case studies and best practices
- Learn how to localize and translate for repurposing, repackaging, and reusing (RRR) your content
Build Your Sales Enablement Plan From Scratch
Supporting sales as a marketer is hard. You need to have a game plan when you work closely with sales. In this session, Pam will talk about the steps you need to take to create a solid plan and look like a rock star in front of your sales teams.
After the session, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of “plan for the plan”
- Comprehend key elements to be included in your plan
- Set up review sessions to get buy-in from management staff and executives
Social Selling: Make the Most Out of Your LinkedIn
Work-From-Home (WFH) has created massive challenges for sales professionals who are used to frequent in-person customer visits. Remote work is here to stay, and that means leveraging digital resources to replace face-to-face engagements. Everyone knows that leveraging LinkedIn to prospect and research potential customers with ease is advantageous for both inside and outside sales teams, but how do you do it and do it well?
After the workshop, you’ll be able to jump on your mobile device and:
- Use tips and tricks in LinkedIn and Sales Navigator for both networking and prospecting
- Attract valuable new followers and connections by updating your profile from the perspective of your customer pain points
- Write both concise and effective InMail copy for outreach
Watch Pam in action
“I loved working with Pam! She has great energy and insight and a no bullshit way of delivering a powerful message.”
VP of Marketing and Communications | Cascade
“Pam has the rare capability to command the room with great content. And she is FUNNY.”
Director of Growth | Sid Lee
“Pam is the absolute best, most energetic, and impactful speaker I have ever seen. Not only is she funny, but she makes you think outside of the box and approach your marketing problems and projects in a different way.”
Digital Marketing Manager | Oracle
5/23 – Ignite| Chicago, IL
7/26 - LXA Dial Up Webinar (online)
8/2, 8/6, 8/16, 8/23 - MarketingProfs Weekly Workshop (online)
10/4 - B2B Forum | Boston, MA
Book Pam today
"*" indicates required fields
Who is Pam Didner?
Being in the corporate world for 20+ years and having held various positions from accounting and supply chain management, marketing to sales enablement, Pam has a holistic view of how a company runs. She thinks strategically and then translates the big picture into actionable plans and tactics.Learn More About Pam
Get Pam’s Marketing & Sales tools and templates free
"*" indicates required fields