Why Event Planners and Corporate Clients LOve to Work With Pam
Professional Team: Guarantees a smooth-running event and a great working experience
Customized Content: Tailors her presentations to your event and addresses your challenges and agenda
Actionable Presentations: Creates how-to based presentations that are sprinkled with humor and actionable tips
Experience: Fortune 100 senior marketing leader with 20 years of hands-on corporate experience.
See PaM in Action
Digital Marketing Speaker
KeyNotE Topic Examples
She can speak about Content Marketing, Sales Enablement, Technology’s Impact on Sales and Marketing, Future Trends, Organization Collaboration and more. Contact her to talk about your speaking needs.
Five Hot Trends Of Digital Marketing And How They Impact You
MAXIMIZE THE SYNERGY OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MARKETING EFFORTS
THINK BIG AND SMALL: TECHNOLOGY’S ROLE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
HUMANS VS. MACHINES: IS CONTENT MARKETING DOOMED?
Workshop Topic Examples
Pam also leads and facilitates corporate strategy retreats, annual planning days and works with various international teams to drive consensus and develop common goals. She also tailors content marketing, sales enablement, account-based marketing, organizational planning
SCALE YOUR CONTENT MARKETING INTERNATIONALLY WITH THE FOUR PS
HOW TO LEVERAGE YOUR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY TO MAXIMIZE SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS
7 WAYS TO INCREASE CONVERSIONS WITH DIGITAL CONTENT
Getting qualified leads continues to be a challenge to marketers. As information is readily available to prospects, 72% of buyers research technologies and vendors before contacting them. How can you direct your prospects to approach you? How can you make conversions easy with your integrated outbound marketing efforts? What are the necessary tools to increase conversions on your websites? Pam will address these questions in an approach that is easy for you to implement after the workshop.
At the workshop, you’ll learn:
- tips and tricks to increase conversions using content
- potential tools to be incorporated into your owned media
- creative approaches to enhance collaboration between sales and marketing
GLOBAL CONTENT MARKETING: CREATE A SCALABLE CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
How to Simplify Your Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing is an overused buzz word, but what does it really mean? For some marketers, digital marketing is online marketing. For some, digital marketing means data-driven marketing. For others, digital marketing is anything except traditional marketing. It’s like “the Blind Men and the Elephant.” What does digital marketing really mean to a marketing team? How do we balance and integrate our company’s offline presence with its online outreach from a strategic perspective? Is it possible to create a digital marketing strategy to align the team and enhance the company’s digital presence? How can we incorporate a digital marketing strategy as part of an overall marketing plan? Pam Didner will address all these questions and share simple templates with you so that you can work with your team to put your digital marketing strategy together.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the elements of digital marketing strategy
- Understand how to use the templates for each element
- Learn to modify the templates as you see fit
- Connect the dots between the digital marketing strategy and marketing initiatives
Creating a digital marketing strategy is not as complicated as you think. You can do it with the right approach and templates that make it easy.
How to Create a Messaging Framework that Resonates
Plan and implement Account-Based Marketing in 7 Easy Steps
In addition to passing qualified leads to their sales teams, many marketers also collaborate with sales to win strategic accounts. Marketers create highly customized outreach programs to complement sales’ engagements.
During this session, Pam Didner will discuss the pros and cons of several approaches that support sales enablement for ABM programs. She will also share case studies and best practices around strategic planning, message crafting and personalized content to campaign execution.
Key takeaways include:
- The ability to convert account-based insights to marketing outreach
- How to leverage content better between sales and marketing
- Different approaches to personalize and customize content for sales
- How to ensure sales is using the right content for target accounts
- Ideas to further improve the collaboration of sales and marketing
How To Leverage Existing Marketing Programs & Content To Better Align With Your Sales Team
Sales and marketing, in practice, can seem like they’re at odds with different goals and priorities. In the past, the differences were manageable because these two groups didn’t overlap very much. As boundaries between different functions evolve and merge through technology integration, marketing’s role needs to be expanded to:
- Identify digital marketing elements that can be part of the sales discussion
- Brainstorm specific marketing programs that can aid sales negotiations
- Integrate sales and marketing tools through account-based marketing
Technology offers unique sales enablement opportunities to various digital marketing programs. During this workshop, Pam Didner will show you how to identify and incorporate these sales enablement opportunities to your marketing campaigns and elements. She will also share creative ways to help you expand your sales support efforts.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your digital marketing channels with sales enablement in mind
- Create a list of questions to drive brainstorming with sales teams
- Understand the collaboration process needed to drive account-based marketing (ABM)
Event and Conference Speaker
Upcoming Events For Pam
Stop the Sales Drop
Content Marketing World
Sales and Marketing Exchange
LinkedIn Content Marketing Workshop
UL Marketing Summit
Content Tech Summit