Download Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More with Pam! My guest today is Lee Judge. Lee is the co-founder and CMO of Content Monsta, specialized in digital content marketing and production. Lee is also a fellow speaker. I’ve often seen him at a different speaking circuit, talking passionately about content and content marketing. Today we talk about social media video content.
In this episode:
- How to overcome the fear of being on camera and live video?
- How to get started with Linkedin videos, and what are some of the best practices?
- The list of tools to make good video content, from recording to editing.
- When to use scripts and how to use them.
- What is a cam link, and how to use it?
- Learn more about Wirecast and OBS and what are the differences.
- How to become and appear more natural on camera?
- What are some business benefits of TikTok video content?
- What if businesses need to create video content for multiple platforms – benefits and drawbacks
- When to use a teleprompter, and what are the benefits?
- How to set up the workspace for creating video content?
Quotes from the episode:
“I’ve practiced over time, learned how to read a script, and you wouldn’t know that I’m reading a script. When I first tried to do video reading a script, and I watched myself, I realized there are specific little nuances – that make a difference – that I wasn’t doing. So I had to learn, watch them on video, and make sure that I smiled and raised my eyebrows and be natural.”
“If you’re going to be a digital marketer and present yourself well on camera, you need to present yourself just as you would dress up to go somewhere. Whether you’re at home or in your office, how you sound and how you look, not just how you look physically, but how you show up on camera, it’s going to be very critical moving forward.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
However, If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me at email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about B2B marketing, Social Media and Video Content check out some of my previous podcast episodes and articles.