A big hello and welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More. I have a fantastic guest this time, Christoph Trappe from Voxpopme, a video feedback platform for companies. Today he’s going to talk about content performing culture.
Christoph Trappe is a content strategist. In his role, Christoph develops, implements and measures the omnichannel content strategy including live video, podcasting, content development, SEO and conversion-flow optimization. He also has his podcast, and live stream.
In this episode:
- What content performance culture is and how is that important?
- What are some of the barriers to create the right culture and create the performing content?
- If a business has to put the content performance team together, what kind of talent do they have to look for?
- How to decide what’s more important in the battle of quality vs quantity?
- In what ways setting up the right content culture apply to small businesses and enterprises?
- How to educate and set up the process that people can follow?
- How to build the culture that people can embrace?
Quotes from the episode:
“The reality is everybody wants everything to perform. So we, first of all, have to understand what does that mean? But most importantly, we have to set up the right culture.”
“At the end of the day, you want to have the right people in the right seats with the right skill set and the right attitude and the right mindset. A big part of driving content performance comes back to having the right, the right attitude.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about content strategy, content marketing and a culture of content, check out some of my previous podcast episodes.