Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More. Today, I’m excited because my guest and I will talk about something different; it’s not what you would call a typical marketing topic.
Meet Catalina de León, a product designer from Buenos Aires, and a proud geek with over 15 years experience in the tech industry. Catalina is obsessed with transforming the digital world into a more beautiful and usable place. Catalina is a Product Designer at Feedly, Design Sprint Facilitator, and founder of Purple Bunny specialized in UX and branding workshops.
In this episode:
- What is the Design Sprint methodology
- How to use the best tools and methodology for our project
- How to align remote teams and use Design Sprint most effectively
- What are some ways to keep remote teams efficient and productive despite different time zones.
- What tools to use to manage virtual workshops
- How Design Sprints help bring ideas and thoughts directly into virtual collaboration.
- What is Design Mindset, Design Thinking and how to use it.
Quotes from the episode:
“You have a lot of methodologies, you have a lot of tools, but you always have to figure out which are the right tools for your project.”
“If you’re going to be doing a marketing piece or a product and you’re not thinking about your audience or who’s going to use it, then why do you do it? They’re going to ignore it. It’s not going to be useful for them.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.