Let Pam Make You a Rock Star
Looking For Speakers at Your Next Event or Conference?
Customized Keynotes & Workshops
- Tailored keynotes and workshops to address your agenda and challenges
- Actionable takeaways
- Practical and provoking insights with a sense of humor
Preparing For Your Next Career Promotion?
Personalized 1:1 Mentor Package
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 meetings
- Structured digital knowledge lessons
- Co-create marketing strategy and dashboards
- Career development and advice
Ready to Align Your Sales and Marketing?
Actionable Recommendations to Tackle Your Challenges
- Sales and marketing alignment via content marketing
- Account-based marketing and sales enablement strategies
- Customer journey and sales stage integration
- Sales and marketing content mapping
Marketing Services and Strategic Planning Process
We not only listen to you but also listen to data. We validate our assumptions and gather relevant information via social listening, survey, interviews, and research. Planning begins with listening.
Planning is a process of prioritization! It’s about working with your internal team members to prioritize and align on objectives, goal, and budget. Your planning only becomes a plan when you put in writing. We have a methodology and templates to take you from planning to a plan!
This is an exciting and frustrating part! It’s about taking your plan to the next level, but it’s not yet at the execution stage. It’s about figuring who is working on what. We can help you to create an internal process and get ready to bring your plan to live.
Without execution, your plan is useless. Execution is all about making small progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. As part of your team, we will take initiatives to monitor and track the progress for you. We help you build your metrics and dashboard templates.
“However beautiful the strategy, you should look at the results.” We work with you to tie the results of your executions with your business goals and objectives. At the end of the day, all your preparation and execution needs to lead to quantifiable results.
It’s about understanding what went well and what didn’t.Repeat the secret ingredients of the success and pinpoint the areas that need to be refined.Let’s capture that learning as part our listening. Action. Action, Action.