A big, hello from Portland, Oregon. Yay! Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More. I have a fantastic guest today. Brooke Sellas. Welcome, Brook.
Brook is a customer care expert, ‘Marketing Companion’ podcast co-host, horse and a dog mom. She is also a founder and CEO of B Squared Media. The company specialize in social media, media buy, and the key topic that we talk about today – customer care and social media.
In this episode:
- Best Practice: Which brands are doing a great job on social media.
- What is the ideal response time to customers on social media and how that changes if a business has office hours?
- What makes taking care of a virtual customer support center expensive?
- Is there a specific channel that every business should be on?
- What is the role of customer support on social media?
- What are the platforms that businesses could use to complement or support customer care?
- How can businesses measure customer care on social media?
- Is there a difference between business and customers key performance indicators?
- How can businesses work with their customers’ internal teams?
- What are some of the best ways to deal with negative comments on social media?
- When do you hide? When do you ignore and when do you ban or mute someone?
- Chatbots as part of customer care and customer service.
Quotes from the episode:
“I want people to stop thinking about customer care as a cost center and think about it as the literal spine of your business; you cannot have a business without customers.”
“Some of the more nuanced KPIs on our side and also on the client-side is sentiment. Are the conversations good, neutral, are they bad? And then also share of voice; looking at our competitors and understanding our share of voice.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about marketing, and social media customer service check out some of my previous podcast episodes.