Serving in marketing leadership and multimedia roles for over 15 years, he has helped both established companies and startups achieve significant growth by providing marketing and business strategies that positively impact each company’s bottom line.
Today we talk about how B2B marketing pros can build relationships that drive business success.
In this episode:
- What is a definition of partner marketing or partnership marketing?
- How can businesses scale or minimize some of the work and become more efficient?
- What are some specific processes or tools that people can use in the relationship-building process?
- What are some of the criteria that marketers can evaluate in terms of partnership marketing?
- Partnership and relationship-building case study of a health care software company
- What makes collaboration time consuming, and why it’s all worth it.
- What are the biggest challenges for a successful partnership and collaboration?
- How should businesses do co-marketing, improve collaboration and communication?
- What is the role of partnership and relationship building in social selling and digital marketing?
- What tactics should people use to build a relationship online?
Quotes from the episode:
“It’s not the same game as maybe 20 years ago when one person was making all the decisions. You have to go through five different layers and convince all those people in different ways why this partnership makes sense. And then, once you’ve convinced them and signed it, you have to get together and determine the best avenues for exploring collaboration.”
“Everybody can add different value to everybody cause everybody has different goals, and you need to assess that first. Once you begin to build that relationship, another vital pillar is to be genuine. Don’t come up with some crafty marketing scheme. Go in there, genuinely wanting to develop the relationship.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
However, If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about marketing and B2B business success check out some of my previous podcast episodes, articles and videos.