Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More! My guest today is Leo Odden. Lee is a good friend, a CEO and Co-Founder of Top Rank Marketing, an excellent and fast-growing B2B marketing agency. He is also a speaker and the author of the book Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
Today we talk about B2B influencer marketing and the best practices.
In this episode:
- Different influencer marketing definitions and what does it mean from a B2B perspective.
- What questions should brands/businesses answer before launching a B2B influencer marketing campaign?
- Do brands always have to pay to engage with external influencers?
- What are the different types of influencers, and who are the “prospect influencers”?
- What is the role of internal influencer and subject matter experts?
- How can an enterprise or any B2B business start with influencer marketing?
- What kind of tools can businesses use to find influencers?
- How to collaborate with influencers and create a great experience for them?
- What are the biggest mistakes in implementing B2B influencer marketing?
- What are the three biggest takeaways from the first-ever B2B influencer marketing report?
Quotes from the episode:
“Many people think about influencer marketing and are now starting to look at it from a B2B lens and see it through how B2C works. B2C influencer marketing is almost exclusively paid engagement.”
‘There are many different things that you can do, but keeping that love alive, showing appreciation and building genuine relationships is an incredible investment in everyone’s success when it comes to B2B influencer marketing.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about Influencer Marketing check out some of my previous podcast episodes