Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More. I am interviewing a special guest from Amazon: Darrell Alfonso. Let’s get started!
Darrel has been in B2B marketing for almost ten years. He is the Global Marketing Operations Manager at Amazon Web Services, empowering hundreds of marketers to create exceptional digital experiences for Amazon customers. Darrel is a Marketo Champion and advisor to multiple different Fortune 500 companies.
In this episode:
- What is a marketing automation
- How to start with marketing automation
- How can businesses use automation to assist customer journey and improve touchpoints
- What are the top challenges in either implementing marketing automation or maintaining it
- The importance of understanding technology that businesses need to use
- What should marketing automation managers do to quantify their impact on revenue
- How can marketing automation help with obtaining high quality leads for sales
- How to stay on top of new tech and business skills
Quotes from the episode:
“Customers are different depending on your industry, product and service. The way that you implement marketing automation must be very custom and tailored to your organization.”
“One thing that I saw early on and why I chose marketing automation was because of how in-demand it was and how critical it was to most of the things that marketing does. “
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead.