Today I have a very special guest: Jeff Coyle. I’m not going to tell you what he does. I’m going to have him tell his story and we will be talking about AI and content marketing and AI-based content management tool.
Jeff is the co-founder and Chief Product Officer for Market Muse. He’s been in the content strategy, content marketing lead gen and search engine optimization game for about 21 years. Jeff is also one of the first people who were selling leads to B2B technology companies before people even had content, convincing large multinational B2B companies to write white papers and syndicate them.
So welcome, Jeff!
In this episode:
- Learn more about Marke Muse technology
- How can you use artificial intelligence to create better content
- What are the benefits of content marketing created by using AI technology
- The importance of having content marketing not only written but to tell a story
- How to use technology to produce content that is connecting with business goals
- Is there a way to predict how content will perform, and quantify the content ROI
- What are the innovations in content automation and technology
Quotes from the episode:
“All of our natural language processing and natural language generation is all proprietary, built by us. All the models built by us. GPT3 is one of the most amazing innovations in artificial intelligence, of all time!”
“We have teams that get thousands of content groups and they basically provide an outline or a single source of truth for the writer. So when the writer produces, they can focus on being creative. They can focus on being the expert that you’re paying them for, not doing stuff that they don’t want to do.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead.