Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More! My special guest today is Felix Krueger. Felix is the CEO of Krueger Marketing. His company specializes in sales enablement, Account-Based Marketing for B2B enterprises, and he recently launched his podcast, The State of Sales Enablement.
Today we talk about how to make sales content a competitive advantage.
In this episode:
- The role of content in sales enablement.
- Definition of a sales enablement from a sales perspective?
- The evolution of content in the context of sales enablement and collaboration with marketing.
- What is the significant difference between marketing content and sales content?
- How can a content marketer support the sales team? What should they pay attention to?
- How the current pandemic changed sales and how salespeople build relationships with the customers.
- In what ways pandemic changed the content use.
- What are some of the content formats that tend to be a whole lot more popular right now?
- How can sales fight the distractions of remote work and the new landscape of buyers working from home?
- How can content help sales in online communication?
- What industries are impacted the most with the new digital communication, and how they make the transition?
- What are some of the quick content wins that marketers can use to achieve when collaborating with your sales team?
Quotes from the episode:
“The buyers have changed because a lot of people started working from home. Suddenly, they have all kinds of different distractions. Because people began communicating on their terms, which is often not real-time, buyers have had an increased need for content.”
“There is a big opportunity for [tech] companies to utilize content to deliver a more personalized experience to different roles. Also, if you think about penetrating organizations as a sales team in terms of account-based marketing, you can use content to do the networking.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about sales check out some of my previous podcast episodes, articles and videos.