Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More. I have a very special guest today. Joining us to talk about how to win back customers and regain their trust, Jay Baer. Jay is founder of Convince & Convert, an author and a speaker.
In fact, a great, great speaker that was inducted to the Speaker Hall of Fame by National Speakers Association and has published four books. I think. I lost count. And the last one was Talk Triggers.
In this episode:
- What are the new challenges for marketers
- What is the role of customer experience in shaping sales
- How to use the unknown to create new connections and customers’ habbits
- In what ways ‘the new normal’ situation shapes customer needs and behaviour
- What can marketers do to adapt their budgets
- How to rewire customer relationships using data and information
- how can businesses adjust to an era of never seeing their customer face to face (ever again)
Quotes from the episode:
“The most important thing that marketers can do is to understand that in a way that we’ve never experienced before nobody knows nothing about nothing anymore.”
“You probably didn’t see the pandemic coming, but the fact that customers are going to want everything digital and super fast and low touch and efficient like we’ve been talking about this for a decade.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.