Today I have a special, special, guest. It’s a very good friend, Michael Brenner. And he’s a CMO influencer, motivational speaker. He is the owner of the Marketing Insider Group. There’s a lot of useful contents regarding content marketing, search marketing. So anything digital marketing related. Michael is also a speaker and author, former marketing leader (SAP, Nielsen, Startups), helping companies attract and win new customers with strategic content.
In this episode:
- How is the B2B marketing landscape doing as a whole in the changing environment
- How can marketers use the context to win new customets
- What are the benefits of sales and marketing alignment and using ABM
- What should marketers and brands focus on when reaching out to customers
- How to shift the focus on customer retention
- When making changes what should marketers do first
- What questions should marketers ask what should they be doing at a tactical level for 2021
Quotes from the episode:
“The best way to get profit is to focus on customers and the best team that can lead that transformation is marketing.”
“Have a plan to address those [sales] challenges, create the context for your solutions. And ask the sales team what their greatest challenges are. Quantify and create strategies to address them. That’s it? Simple stuff.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.