Today we talk about Artificial Intelligence, how you can take advantage of AI and implement it in your organization.
In this episode:
- Definition of AI and why is it important?
- What makes machine learning important?
- What are the talents and skillset to consider before implementing AI?
- How to evaluate if a company is AI-ready, and where to start?
- Third-party tool vs in-house project? Which one is better?
- How to evaluate AI platforms?
- What should companies learn from other AI initiatives?
- Get familiar with a Mark Off chain model.
- The role of quality data for successful AI implementation.
- Will AI take our jobs?
Quotes from the episode:
“It takes a lot of planning. You can’t just wake up one day and be like: “Let’s introduce Artificial Intelligence to my team.” There’s a lot of planning that goes into it. And when we’re talking about implementing AI within an organization, that step is often skipped over.”
“AI is really good at repetitive tasks. Your job as a marketer is to continue to learn, grow and be comfortable with AI taking those repetitive tasks because that makes room for those more valuable responsibilities that AI can’t do – customer relationships, insights, and decision making.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and how to implement AI in your business, check out some of my previous podcast episodes.
Watch, on-demand, my latest webinar on youtube: How to Implement AI into Your Marketing for your Business | Tools & Strategy Pitch.
For those who prefer to read more on the topic, I have a Kindle ebook: The Modern AI Marketer: How to Leverage Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing to Get Ahead.