Today we will talk about our favorite topics: marketing, marketing operations, MarTech and how to build a MarTech stack for account-based Marketing.
Moni has been in the marketing technology space for almost 13 years, at the start of the dawn of a marketing technology platform. She is a 2020 Marketo Champion. Marketing Operations expert, a digital marketing professional and a co-organizer of DC Marketing Tech Talks.
In this episode:
- What is Moni’s definition of account-based marketing?
- What is in-market, and how it can help business?
- How to identify the right accounts and align the processes with sales?
- Is it possible to build one Martech stack and support all the channels?
- How to evaluate Martech and different platforms?
- What is the best way to set up and build a Martech stack?
- How to manage a centerpiece tech and should be responsible and involved in the process?
- What is the centerpiece technology that every company should have and build on?
- How to make a call in terms of what features to use at what tool?
- How can business overcome the challenges of automation?
- What are some Martech best practices?
- What is the key to setting up the balance between the process and marketing efficiency?
Quotes from the episode:
“A lot of marketers want to get in there and start adding other features onto these technologies. The number one thing I say is: use the technology for what it was meant for.”
“Even though you may have a homegrown system that someone in there just loves to use if it’s not performing optimally, it’s wasting time.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.