Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More with Pam! I have a very, very special guest today, Bernie Borges.
Bernie is a Vice President of Global Content Marketing at iQor, content marketing strategist, and co-founder at Vengreso. Also, he was the host of the Modern Marketing Engine podcast with 300 episodes published.
Today we talk about account-based podcasting and why businesses need it.
In this episode:
- What is account-based podcasting?
- What is the process for an ABM podcast?
- Is there such thing as a perfect frequency of podcast episodes, and what are some of the biggest takeaways from doing an ABM podcast?
- What are the sales and marketing benefits of the ABM podcasting approach?
- How can businesses use their strategy and goals for more successful podcasting?
- Two schools of podcasting postproduction, what are the recommendations in terms of editing a podcast?
- how to measure the success of ABM podcasting?
- Future trends and the next generation of podcasts and podcasting.
- Pros and cons of building presence using a third-party platform
Quotes from the episode:
“If someone is trying to get it [podcast] off the ground, or they’re not quite sure where it’s going, take some time to think about what do you want to achieve with your podcast? And then just put a plan around that and ask people what they want, then filter that advice.”
“In the context of account-based podcasting, the way that we measure success is, are we building relationships? So we’re measuring success by how many opportunities are we creating as a result of our podcast?”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
However, If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel; check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me at email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.
To expand your knowledge about B2B marketing and Account-Based Marketing check out some of my previous podcast episodes and articles.