Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing & More. My guest today is Kelly Hungerford, a native Californian living in Switzerland.
Kelly’s been in Europe for more than twenty years. Her business experience is vast, and she’s been through a lot of different roles. Kelly worked for the enterprise, then she worked for startups, and back at the enterprise as the Director of Digital Transformation, Strategy and Services for a global oral care brand Sunstar.
In this episode:
- What are the most common challenges of Digital Transformation
- What is the best way to launch a digital initiative in a company?
- How to set up digital transformation implementation in an enterprise
- What is the role of education within a company?
- What are the most important resources and how to use leverage them?
- How to use a hypothetical exercise to plan for the future, prepare for disruption, and engage management in the process.
- What are the elements of a digital transformation plan?
- How to decide on which technology to use and enable the teams
- How to make the transition and change, less stressful and more enjoyable for the groups and employees.
- What are the long term benefits of digital transformation, and how to resolve the challenges?
Quotes from the episode:
“One advantage to a platform and having the same UI across many different solutions is if the UI is good, it’s really enjoyable to use. And it’s a huge motivator for the team.
“If you want to sell any transformative initiative in-house, you’re not going to go out meek. You’re going out to make a big bang. Sell a vision, evangelize. Transformation isn’t incremental. The process itself is a day in, day out, but the vision has to be so big. Don’t be afraid to think big.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform or leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me email@example.com. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.