Hey, big hello from Portland, Oregon. Welcome to another episode of B2B Marketing and More with Pam. Today, I have an exceptional guest, Paul Roetzer, founder of the Marketing AI Institute and the PR 20/20. And he recently launched an exciting product.
Paul is also the author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint and The Marketing Agency Blueprint, also he is a creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON) and the AI Academy for Marketers. As a speaker, he is focused on making artificial intelligence approachable and actionable, and helping change agents drive transformation through marketing talent, technology and strategy.
In this episode:
- How to apply Artificial Intelligence to marketing
- The new product – AI Academy for Marketers
- What would the future of work look like to marketers?
- Will AI take over the marketer’s jobs? Will some marketing jobs be eliminated because of technology advancement?
- What is the best way to learn about official intelligence and its functions?
- How should marketers implement or even incorporate artificial intelligence into their work?
- Access free and ungated use case assessment tool: AI Score for Marketers
Quotes from the episode:
“In an ideal world, that’s where we’re trying to get to with AI tools in marketing and sales today, we want the artificial intelligence to assist the marketer, the salesperson at doing their job, in those repetitive data-driven tasks.”
“What [marketers] need to do is remove the abstract nature of AI. They need not be afraid of the topic because it isn’t Sci-Fi; it is actually a pretty easy thing to understand what it is and what it does.”
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, leave a 5-star review and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
If you prefer watching a video, I also have a YouTube Channel, check it out and subscribe.
If you want to chat, reach out to any social media channels or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead. When you join, you get a free Starbucks on me. You can go to the Announcement tab and click on the barcode of the gift card.